Unique Gift Ideas for a Woman
Whether it is for Valentine’s Day, a birthday, Christmas, or just for no reason at all, women always love gifts that are thoughtful, and make them smile. The good news for the guys is that it can be easier than they think.
First off pay close attention to the things she loves and the things she wants to do. Women love to talk so you should have a ton of information stored away (ha ha!). Honestly, I have friends that have told their mate in exact words what they want, and strangely the guys still have no clue what to do for them. But no worries, there is a gift for every personality!
For the Cook
If she loves to cook (even if she’s horrible at it) or adores gourmet eats, there are endless gift options for your girl. Here are some of the top gifts for your –very- personal chef.
• Gourmet Cooking Lessons
• Personalized Apron
• Top of the line cookware
• Kitchen decor
• Dinner at a top restaurant
The Adventurous One
Does your girl always like to try something new and exciting? Can she can exhaust you any given day with her enthusiasm? These gifts can satisfy her itch for adventure and maybe calm her down for some chill time later on.
• Take her Parasailing
• Treat her to surfing or skiing lessons
• Go Bungee Jumping
• Go out mountain biking, climbing, or get her a new bike or gear to do so.
• Try Skydiving
• A gift certificate to an outdoor supply store
In a sense, if she is super romantic she will be one of the easiest to please. Also, with these gifts you are sure to get plenty of kisses.
• A box of gourmet chocolates, casually ask what her favorites are
• A spa package, every woman loves to be pampered!
• A set of her favorite romantic movies for you to watch together
• Anything personalized; a locket is a great choice.
• A photo shoot for the two of you, or even just for her.
Is your girl always on the go? Then there are tons of great ideas that you can buy separate or bundle together as one gift (depending on your budget!):
• Handmade or personalized travel journal
• Fancy passport and document holder
• A travel guide for wherever she plans to go next
• A CD with music from her next destination
• A portable translator
• A new tote bag or backpack that will replace her previous well-traveled (and worn!) one
Other great gift ideas for her
If you’d rather have her gift be an experience rather than something physical, there are several unique choices that would be great for the two of you. Be sure to bring your camera and at the end, present her with a photo album to hold all the cherished memories.
Some unique experiences she’ll love are horseback riding, a surprise day or weekend trip, a hot air balloon ride, a dinner-cruise, or a new kind of lesson like surf lessons. When you encourage your partner to learn new things it gives you both a chance to grow together. This is a key element in a successful relationship.
Whatever you choose for your girl, she is sure to love that you put for the effort. Even with some of the strange and random things I’ve received in the past, I can still look at them and laugh, and laughter is definitely not something to take for granted.
If all else fails…you can always get her a new pair of shoes!